Marvin Braude Mulholland Gateway Park, Tarzana, CA
Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 8:00 AM
Known as "The Friendliest Race in L.A.", the Valley Crest Half Marathon is a popular trail half-marathon on historic Mulholland Drive that treats runners to beautiful spring foliage and magnificent vistas of the San Fernando Valley. A RRCA State Championship Race makes this the perfect competition for the serious runner and is also "user friendly" enough to be a great first-timer trail run!
Malibu Creek State Park, Calabasas, CARegistered runners, please read the RUNNER'S LETTER on LATEST INFO!
Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 50K @ 0630; 25K @ 0730
I can fit a few more runners into the Bulldog Races on Saturday. Online registration is closed but I have a backup plan.
- Open the link below
- On the MENU TAB, go to REGISTRATION
- Download and print the paper registration form
- Complete the form and sign the bottom of two (2) pages
- Bring the signed form to the bib table on Saturday
- Please be prepared to pay with cash; no checks or credit cards
The challenging and popular Bulldog runs consist of two races - the 25K Trail Run and the 50K Trail Ultra Run. Come run in the beautiful scenic Santa Monica Mountains recreational area beginning at our base camp in Malibu Creek State Park. The Bulldog is a RRCA Regional Championship Race for the 50K. This is the original "Bulldog Trail Run"; accept no imitations!
******PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SEPTEMBER 6 HIGH SCHOOL XC SHOE PROGRAM; Go to LATEST INFO for additional information.
Encino, CAJoin us for the first 2014 UltraLadies Training Runs ~ See LATEST INFO!
Meets Bi-Monthly on Saturday Mornings
TWO WAYS TO TRAIN WITH THE ULTRALADIES!
(1) RUN WITH THE ULTRALADIES! We are primarily a women's running group, but also welcome UltraLadiesMen. We are especially supportive of our "newbie" ultra runners! UltraLadies training runs extend from April to August each year, to train for the Bulldog 50K as their first ultra running experience.
(2) TEAM ULTRALADIES COACHING: Personal coaching is available from Nancy Shura-Dervin. Nancy is an RRCA Certified Running Coach.
For more information about Team UltraLadies Coaching, go to ACTIVE!